Below are brief descriptions of the summer employment opportunities provided by the College Access Unit for the 2023 summer season. Please contact the Director of College Access (Lucia.Delgado@Colostate.edu) or the Program specific staff member with any questions or for more information.
2023 College Access Summer Program Employment
• Program dates: June 10 –July 20, 2023
• Residential summer academic enrichment program for 50 Upward Bound high school students @ CSU
• Tutor Counselor position (Live-in position): Small and large group facilitation, supervision of students, student advising, and support
• Academic Instructor position (Commuter position): curriculum development, classroom instruction, tutoring, and small group facilitation
Contact Upward Bound:
Upward Bound (non-Residential)
• Program dates: June 10 – July 20, 2023
• Hybrid commuter and residential summer academic enrichment program for 30 Upward Bound high school students. The commuter program is located at CSU Spur Campus in Denver, residential component varies by week on college campuses across the Front Range.
• Tutor Counselor position (Hybrid live-in/commuter position): Small and large group facilitation, supervision of students, student advising and support
Contact Upward Bound:
Tutor Counselor (TC)
• Program dates:
• July 11 – 13, 2023
• July 23 – 26, 2023
• Residential summer academic enrichment for ETS freshmen (ETS Academy) and rising Seniors in high school for the LIFE program
• Talent Search Ambassador: small group facilitation, supervision of students, advising and support
Contact Educational Talent Search:
• June 11th –August 4th, 2023
• Residential 8-week program that provides mentorship to 100 first-generation students as they transition to CSU for their first year.
• Group Leader: Live-in position, focused on student support. Heavy responsibilities in facilitation, event planning, and programming.
• Summer Coordinator: Live-in position, supervisory and leadership experience required. Assist in planning events, support and supervise Group Leaders, and ensure community guidelines and expectations are followed.
Contact Summer Bridge: